Center for Academic Success
CENTER FOR ACADEMIC SUCCESS at NEBRASKA and ANTHIS
Main Office: 260-467-4570
1525 Boone St Fort Wayne, IN 46808
Fort Wayne Community Schools Mission Statement:
Educating all students to high standards.
- School should be a positive experience for all students
- Students and staff are at their best when they feel safe and supported
- Building positive connections with students is vital to their academic success
- Be passionate about what we do - passion gives purpose
- Don’t talk about it, be about it
- Community and family are essential building blocks to student achievement
- Be fair and consistent
Within a safe and caring educational environment, provide social, emotional, behavioral, and academic services for Fort Wayne Community School students, grades six through ten, which have been placed here as an alternative to expulsion. Through the collaborative involvement of caregivers, educators, students, and community partnerships, we will provide opportunities for each student to be successful both socially and academically.