Indian Village Elementary School Dress Code
To encourage a focus on academics and eliminate distractions.
- Any solid color collared shirt.
- Only t-shirts with Indian Village logo are permissible
- Shirts are to be worn tucked in.
- No emblem or insignia on shirt.
- No spaghetti strapped or mid-driff tops
- Solid navy, black or khaki uniform pants, shorts, or capris are allowed.
- Pants are to be hemmed and not drag on the ground
- No hip hugger, low riders, baggy or saggy pants allowed.
- Clothing should be free of logos, stripes, decorations, etc.
- No sweatpants or blue jeans allowed (unless medically necessary)
- We encourage students to wear a belt with pants when possible.
- Uniform jumpers, skirts, skorts in navy, khaki or black are allowed.
- Must be worn at a modest length. No more than 4 inches above the knee.
- Tights, leggings, and stretch pants can be worn under skorts, skirts, and jumpers during colder weather. Colors should be: black, navy, khaki and white only.
- No stretch pants can be worn by themselves.
- Any solid color crew sweatshirt is allowed.
- Spirit wear sweatshirts are allowed.
- Socks are required with tied shoes.
- Dress shoes or gym shoes that cover the entire foot.
- Crocs must have backs.
- Shoes need to be tied.
- No open-toed or open-heeled sandals
- No flip-flops
Jewelry/Accessories & Miscellaneous:
- No silly bands or rubber bands are allowed to be worn.
- No hats or hoods are allowed to be worn inside the building.
- Any attire that may disrupt the classroom is not allowed.
Uniforms must be kept clean and neat looking. Shirts are always tucked in. Shoes need to be tied.