FWCS Seeks Community Input on Future - October 10, 2017
Fort Wayne Community Schools is inviting parents and community members to participate in a community engagement project designed to determine what measures should be used to gauge school success and to identify what FWCS is already doing well and where the district has opportunities to improve.
Members of the FWCS Board of School Trustees will be trained in how to gather and record community feedback on Tuesday, Oct. 10, and Wednesday, Oct. 11, by K12 Insight, a national leader in school data collection. Board members will then lead five sessions in October and November to gather input from the community.
The community meetings will be held on the following dates. All meetings will be from 5:30-7 p.m.
- Oct. 16 – North Side High School, 475 E. State Blvd.
- Oct. 25 – Northrop High School, 7001 Coldwater Road
- Oct. 30 – Wayne High School, 9100 Winchester Road
- Nov. 14 – Snider High School, 4600 Fairlawn Pass
- Nov. 16 – South Side High School, 3601 S. Calhoun St.