Anthis Fruit Sale Celebrates 25 Years - December 10, 2014
The 25th Annual Anthis Career Center fruit sale begins Thursday, Dec. 11, at the Anthis Automotive Center on the corner of Lafayette and Lewis streets (enter on Lewis Street). Fruit will be sold from 3-5 p.m. Thursday, 7:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Friday and 8:30 a.m.-noon Saturday, or until all the fruit is sold.
Proceeds from the sale support career education programs, including the costs to participate in regional, state and national career skills competitions, take field trips and bring in guest speakers.
The fruit comes from California, Texas, Washington and Spain, and is available in a variety of packages.
- Clementines (5 lbs.) - $8
- Texas Red Rio Grapefruit (20) - $18
- Texas Red Rio Grapefruit (40) - $27
- Sunkist Navel Oranges (30) - $17
- Sunkist Navel Oranges (44) - $22
- Sunkist Navel Oranges (88) - $33
- Red Delicious (50) - $22
- Gold Delicious (50) - $22
- Gala (50) - $22
Baskets (includes an assortment of the boxed fruit):
- Small (11 lbs.) - $22
- Large (22 lbs.) - $34