CALL TODAY TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
The FWCS Health Clinic @ FACE is staffed by three Parkview Registered Nurses from Community Nursing. This partnership works to address the health issues and needs of new and existing students and families. We offer a variety of free services and programs.
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Review of health history
- Lead Screening for ages 3-6 years
- Immunizations services for FWCS students. Open Monday-Friday 8:30-3:30 in partnership with SuperShot
- Health Education: Babysitting Class, Amazing Chef Class, Mindfulness Class offered at FACE for Middle School students.
- Clinic Informational Flyer
Clinic sponsored by Parkview Health and staffed by three certified nurses.
Located at 230 E. Douglas Ave.