Fort Wayne Community Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students and staff by distributing materials electronically via Peachjar, a free online service for schools. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology and maintain fiscal responsibility, FWCS does not distribute paper flyers for outside organizations. Instead, approved e-flyers are emailed directly to parents’ inboxes as well as posted online for easy access.
To request flyer approval:
- Visit www.peachjar.com
- Register as an Enrichment Provider (Account Type).
- Upload flyer for approval.
- FWCS staff will review the material and approve or deny based on the standards below.
FWCS approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity not duplicated by an FWCS program.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the FWCS curriculum.
FWCS does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.