About Fort Wayne Community Schools
- Fort Wayne Community Schools is a dynamic urban school system, committed to preparing 32,000 students for the 21st Century through strategic planning, magnet school programs and school choice, school level decision-making, state-of-the-art technology, and active partnerships with local universities.
- FWCS supports the principle that all persons are entitled to equal employment opportunity without regard to race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, sex, age, disability, or limited English proficiency.
- FWCS encourages women and minority candidates to apply. Salary and fringe benefits are highly competitive and based upon training and experience.
Human Resources Mission Statement
It is our position as a Human Resources organization to focus on customer service:
- To work in partnership with our diverse customer base.
- To share our Human Resources leadership and expertise.
In doing so, we will continually tailor our services, procedures, and practices to meet the needs of all our customers. The extent and degree to which we achieve customer satisfaction will be a direct measure of our excellence attained and a fulfillment of our vision - to be a service-delivery agent of the highest quality.