Administrative Staff Hiring Process
It is a pleasure to have you express an interest in a Fort Wayne Community Schools administrative/professional position.
Please read information below BEFORE completing the administrative application. The following should be attached to your online application:
- Letter of interest;
- Three (3) current letters of reference, written within one (1) year of application - one (1) of which must be written by a present or former employer/supervisor;
- Copies of any valid certificate(s) required for the position.
Online Application for New Applicants Only
If you are NOT a current employee of FWCS, click this link for the external applicant online application:
Online Application for Current FWCS Employees Only
If you ARE a current FWCS employee, in ANY capacity click this link for the FWCS employee online transfer application:
Additional Things to know:
- With questions concerning the Hiring Process, call Manager, Recruitment and Hiring, 260.467.2132.
- Please continue to review current job postings.
Important Employment Note
Once an external applicant is recommended for a position, the following pre-employment requirements must be met before being officially hired by Fort Wayne Community Schools:
- Valid drug screening
- Valid Safe Hire criminal history report
- Acceptable written references
- Signed Waiver Agreement, Background Investigation Consent Form
- Proof of valid licensing (as needed)
- Official college transcripts to support submitted certifications
- School Board approval