Fort Wayne Community Schools encourages you to comment or ask questions.
While our goal is to provide all the information you need on our Web site, we know that there will always be things we missed. Please use this opportunity to let us know what you need.
We will respond as quickly as possible. If what you need is on the Web site, we'll show you where. If it isn't, we'll do our best to find it for you.
FWCS Information Line
- Telephone help on any subject, in English, Spanish and Burmese: call 260.467.2009, Monday - Friday 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Spanish Closing/Delay Hotline: call 260.467.1985
Find Addresses, Phone Numbers, etc.
- Index of all school and department contact information
- Frequently called numbers
- Schools and departments phone directory
Staff email addresses
In an effort to minimize SPAM, FWCS does not publish a listing of staff email addresses. If you wish to communicate with a staff member via email, send your message to the Webmaster using the contact form to the right. The Webmaster will forward your mail to the staff member. Once the staff member replies, you will be able to communicated directly with them.
Please fill out the form below with your comments. Be sure to include your name and email address so we can respond. Thank you!
(This form is provided for family and community comment. Commercial messages entered here will not be processed. Please contact the Purchasing Department directly.)