Student Enrollment Forms
Enrollment Forms to be Completed for All Students
- Media Release [Spanish] [Burmese]
- Personal Health History [Spanish] [Burmese]
Permission to use, and/or copyright, personally identifiable information.
Comprehensive health history. Individual HealthCare Plans should be in place for students with Asthma, Diabetes, Seizures, Food Allergies, Insect Sting Allergies, Cancer, Hemophilia and other health conditions. Many plans require physician's signatures so contact your school nurse as soon as possible to complete the plans. Plans should be completed and in place before the first day of school.
Enrollment Forms to be Completed for New Students Only - All Grades
- Transportation information [Spanish] [Burmese]
- FWCS Home Language Survey [Spanish] [Arabic] [Bosnian] [Burmese] [Vietnamese]
Form to provide information to the Transportation Department so they can arrange bus transportation of your student if necessary.
Students whose Home Language Surveys indicate that they speak or have in their background a language other than English are assessed to determine their level of English proficiency.
Enrollment Forms to be Completed for All Pre-K & K-12 Students
- Pre-K Registration Form K-12 Registration Form
- Consent for Release of Information to CHIRP [Spanish] [Burmese]
- Notice of Immunization for all Students Enrolling in School [Spanish] [Burmese]
- School physical evaluation [Spanish] [Burmese]
- School dental examination [Spanish] [Burmese]
Permission to release information concerning a student to the Indiana State Department of Health Children and Hoosiers Immunization Registry Program.
Detailed immunization requirements by grade level.
Must be completed by physician.
Must be completed by examining dentist.
If you decide to enroll your child in a magnet school, a high school Program of Study, or a school outside the assigned attendance area, you must complete a transfer application by the deadline. You must also complete the application if your child is attending a school outside the assigned attendance area and you wish to have your child return to a school in their neighborhood attendance area. Transfers are approved on based on space availability and racial balance. It is the responsibility of the parent to provide transportation to the school or to the nearest already-established bus stop if a transfer is granted.
Transfer to or from a magnet school
Middle and high schools students interested in special academic programs at schools other than their assigned school must complete this transfer form. Applications are accepted on a space availability abd racial balance basis. If more students apply than there is space for, a public lottery will be held to select students to attend. Reasons for a secondary transfer include:
- Curriculum - Students in grades 6-12 may wish to participate in a special curricular program or Program of Study that is available at another FWCS school but not available at the student's assigned school. If more students apply than there is space for, a public lottery will be held to select students to attend.
- Original feeder school - Students are assigned to middle and high schools based on the elementary school they are attending. Students attending an elementary school outside their neighborhood attendance area, such as a magnet school or a school they transferred to, will be in the feeder pattern for the school outside their attendance area. If they wish to return to their original neighborhood school feeder, a transfer application must be completed. the student will be returned to the original feeder plan if space is available and enrollment does not adversely affect racial balance.
Living Outside FWCS
Students who live outside FWCS boundaries may attend FWCS schools, based on a school's space availability and racial balance. A tuition payment may be required. Fees are set in August, and may vary from year to year due to changes in public school funding by the State of Indiana. Contact Student Services, 260.467.2120, for further information.